Finally hit a new milestone

November 19, 2009

Yesterday I finally hit the 30 pound loss mark. It seems like it's taken forever since I was stagnate for almost 2 months. I've had a NSV as well. I purchased several shirts from Old Navy that were only XL & even a pair of workout/yoga pants and they fit. I also ordered a sweater from Lands End that was an XL & that fits too. I'm excited to wear ANY piece of clothing that isn't 2X.

I may have to put the assembly of my new equipment on hold until the weekend. I am in the process of refinancing my house (didn't realize I had a 7 yr balloon loan---seriously I have no recollection of that & my signature isn't on the copies I have of the paperwork; I think I was tricked). Anyhoo, the appraiser called about 4 times yesterday to set up a time to come out. I have a small list of things I want to get done before that happens so I'm blowing him off until this afternoon & hoping to not get the house appraised until Wednesday or next Friday.
Labels: , , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Shelley Says:

    Woohoo, congratulations on reaching 30 pounds lost!!! I know what it's like for the scale to NOT MOVE, and I commend you for keeping up the good fight to get it going again!


  2. Katie J ♥ Says:

    I did the song and dance thing with the scale in October so I know what you mean.

    Great NSVs! Gotta love it!


Post a Comment