Boo hiss

Oct 6, 09

So apparently my body didn't read the post where I wrote that the weight lifting weight can hang around until weigh-in day & then get lost. I gained 1.4 this week. Grrr! Seriously, I don't understand how this is physically possible, but it is what it is. Two days after the workout I was seeing a gain of 6 pounds. WTF is that all about?

Guess I need to just work harder & keep plugging away at it. Eventually it HAS to fall off.
Gotta go. Time to get ready for work and my cat is gnawing at my arm. I've put him on a diet too. Guess he's hungry too. He's nipping at the tender skin on the back of my arm behind my elbow...little turd.
Labels: | edit post
4 Responses
  1. 266 Says:

    You are doing great! If you need some encouragement or evidence, just look at the progress picture from your last post. You have come a long way already and will get to goal eventually. I have faith in you!


  2. Katie J ♥ Says:

    Sorry to hear about the gain. That is way frustrating!

    LOL at your little turd gnawing on your arm !


  3. Miz Says:

    IT WILL COME OFF.
    weight training can seem to mess things up initially BUT the spark in your metabolism will be LONGLONG LASTING!!

    I promise.


  4. Melanie - I hope you don't let that gain get to you because you know youa re doing a GREAT job. you are right that it will come off. Btw, I have a new fat site...

    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    - Lisa


Post a Comment