Friday's work





So once again I stayed up all night Thursday. I did manage to keep myself awake until noon. I did the elliptical for 45 minutes, but no weights today.

Thursday I did 20 minutes on the elliptical, 20 minutes of upper body weights, and then 20 more minutes on the elliptical. Today I can feel the soreness in my tiny triceps, but that's a good thing.
I showed the girls at work the Bodybugg. They were all surprised how small it was. They thought it was much bigger from pictures they'd seen. I said it only looked small on me because my arms are so huge, huge on others because they're arms aren't the size of legs. Fat, fat go away!!!
1 Response
  1. ~closed~ Says:

    OH, that was funny, but I'm sure your arms aren't that big!! LOL. Enjoy that bodybugg - I'll say it again...I'm jealous!!


Post a Comment