Small gain

8/24/09

Yesterday was my weigh-in day. I gained 0.2 pounds. I'm not freaking out about it though because the fat percentage has gone down. Looks like I might actually be gaining a little muscle.
I've finally gotten into a workout groove and worked out 5 days last week. I'm pleased with that although was goal is to do all 7 days. I do have to figure scheduling hurdles.
I'm feeling blah today. It's 2pm. I haven't worked out yet today, but am getting ready to do that, eat some lunch, & then take my son to Magic Mountain to play a few rounds of putt putt golf. He goes back to school Thursday. We're hoping to enjoy our last few days of summer together. He's grown & matured a lot this summer; I'm proud of him.

Enjoy the day.
2 Responses
  1. The gain probably is muscle! And the scale will move in your direction soon. Have a great time at putt-putt! My kids love that!


  2. 266 Says:

    Point two of a pound is a minisule gain. If you are doing workouts 5 days a week I have no doubt that it is, indeed, muscle being built. Keep up the great work and more weight will come off. You're doing fabulously!


Post a Comment